We are seeking an experienced field service representative (FSR) to maintain and repair computerized controled electro-mechanical systems
Appropriate candidates should have previous experience as a field service representative, and be able to effectively perform the job throughout all Azerbaijan.
In the final stage, the candidate will have an technical interview.
· Maintenance & repairing systems throughout all Azerbaijan.
· Create a plan and processes to monitor and report maintenance & repair progress
· Communicate progress with management.
· Communicate effectively with clients to ensure they remain satisfied.
· Ensure that systems are 100% functional at all time.
· Manage the supply chain of spare parts and inventory.
· Ability for working trips to all Azerbaijan regions to different sites.
· Degree in a related field (engineer/practical engineer: mechanical/aeronautics/electrical) preferred.
· Experience in mechanical, electro-mechanical, electrical components/units, such as: electrical motors, electrical/junction boxes, actuators etc.
· Experience in practical work, reporting, presenting and customer communication.
· Experience English – speak & write – must.
· Work experience with measuring instruments.
· Russian – speak – preferred.
· Azerbaijani – speak & write at superior level – must.
· Ability to translate technical literature from English to Azerbaijani and vice versa.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitasking.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Driving License – must.
· Advantage: the candidate owns a van