About the job
As a regional project manager, you are part of the Healthcare Company team. Within the department there are three teams: Healthcare Company Solutions (sales), Healthcare Company Science (Medical affairs) and Healthcare Company Channel Strategy (marketing). You will be part of the Strategy Channel Manager/Solutions Manager.
You will support in the new structure for managing our brands regionally in CIS Countries. Your objective will be to contribute to the consolidation and replication of materials and Marketing executions directed to Healthcare professionals such as doctors and nurses to help the Company Strategy Channel Manager/Solutions Manager implement the plans in more efficient and homogeneous way in the region.
As a Regional Project Manager, you will be responsible for different tasks within the Healthcare Company team, as well as, working on planning, implementation and analysis of agreed tasks. You will be incorporated in all the processes and also be expected to work individually.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities that you will be assisting with are:
1. Implement the Healthcare Company materials across markets and ensure that countries communicate their execution plan in a consistent way
2. Monitor and track the competitors’ activities in the markets by analyzing the competitors’ products, communication, materials and activities
3. Track the execution and the effectiveness of the Healthcare Company activities to assure consistency and optimal visibility by organizing events and gathering feedback of them
4. Support on cross functional projects (innovation and renovation projects and campaigns) by providing local input or by gathering needed information including checking the labels and mapping hospitals and pharmacies
5. Effective communication with distributors
• Master or Bachelor education in relevant Marketing studies, having a medical background is a big plus
• analytical, accurate and detailed oriented, strong affinity and passion in business analysis and reporting
• You are fluent in English and Russian
• You enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment and you are recognized for your cultural sensitivity and awareness
· You have a strong affinity with Company
· You manage Microsoft Office programs (power point, excel, word) in an intermediate level
• You are trustworthy, service oriented, flexible and enthusiastic. You have a high level of integrity and accountability