We are looking for a professional to fill the Audit Assistant position at UHY AUDIT LLC (UHY), an independent member of UHY International. UHY's Audit and assurance division offers statutory and special purpose audits, review of annual financial statements and internal controls, compilation of financial statements and other financial reports, regulatory reports, IFRS reporting and etc. services tailored to the unique needs of UHY's clients.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, maintaining communication and updating experience team members;
- Obtain understanding of business cycles of business unit being audited, participate in audit walkthroughs;
- Perform substantive audit testing procedure for low and medium level risky areas, documenting adequately the work performed;
- Document audit findings for communication with experienced team members;
- Assisting in-charge on different client/engagement matters
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of projects in line with firm's risk management practices
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients
- Understanding and applying the knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Performing other tasks assigned by senior staff members
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in international audit/finance/accounting field;
- Well organized; strong initiative, self-starter;
- Inquisitive and eager to learn;
- Ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of management;
- General understanding of Microsoft Office tools and other data analysis tools;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani is a must, English and Russian languages on upper intermediate level.
All qualifying candidates should submit theirs CV with photo noting your minimum salary expectation to:
[email protected] indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further stages of the recruitment process.
UHY AUDIT LLC (UHY)