• Applies understanding of the Firm's audit approach to plan and perform the audit. • Oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process • Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors • Ensure efficiency of internal controls • Documents and evaluates complex accounting and internal control systems correctly • Applies analytical procedures during the planning, fieldwork and completion stages of the audit • Understands the audit planning process and is able to develop the audit strategy • Evaluates correctly audit differences • Able to identify and respond to auditing, accounting and reporting issues • Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for manager review • Performs other duties as assigned.
• University Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
• Fluent knowledge of English and Azerbaijani
• Minimum 3 years of audit experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
• Relevant experience of preparation of financial statements
• Relevant certifications (ACCA / CPA). F3, F7 strongly required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations
• Good communications skills and initiative
• Prepare clear, accurate and concise records and reports; maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
• Availability for overtime work and tough deadlines.
International Audit Company