Head of Sales Support Unit is responsible for ensuring that the Sales department have all the tools, resources, and systems to achieve their sales revenue targets.
• Direct and manage sales support specialist to efficiently support the sales and provide high quality service to the clients.
• Manage multi-product opportunities by building and managing project specific sales support teams, and provide support to facilitate opportunity conversion.
• Implement and manage an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, and provide support for sales.
• Work with Sales Division Heads and Sales Director to develop and implement comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans, to grow and support sales revenue targets and future growth targets.
• Analyze business processes and collaborate with Sales Division Heads and Sales Director to identify opportunities to streamline processes, and measure results of activities.
• Develop Sales Support metrics and track and report on performance and productivity of the technical sales support team.
• Ensure the organization has the adequate skill sets and resources to provide exceptional support for the sales department.
• Develop and communicate sales support strategy to management team.
• Build and maintain a collaborative environment by emphasizing teamwork.
• Provide accountability for the team; coach; and development of the staff.
• Complete performance reviews and create Professional Development Plans for each member of sales support team.
• University Degree in Business or related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience managing technical support team
• Minimum 3 years experience in sales support or sales operations
• Minimum 3 years experience managing major accounts
• Proven ability to effectively interact with Senior Executives
• Exceptional written/oral communication skills
• Advanced computer application skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• Full command of the Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages
• Able to effectively manage a cross-functional team
• Experience developing sales strategies, tactics, and performance metrics
• Good knowledge of use of ERP system
• Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability, and team player at all levels
• Solid business acumen, and ability to learn entire business model
• Strong presentation and training skills