• Develop consumer acquisition strategy and roadmap
• To manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives;
• To conduct analyses of the consumer market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks;
• To incorporate results of analysis into product strategy.
• Leads development of product/brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned product/brand.
• Participates in and evaluates market research and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products.
• Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues.
• Designs, implements and evaluates marketing activities of AZ brands.
• Reviews marketing programs and implements program changes.
• Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
• Contributes to creativity of product packaging, presentation and promotional activities.
Required Background, Skills and Knowledge:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or any related.
• 4-6 years of experience in Marketing (Consumer), Telecom or FMCG fields are preferable;
• 2-3 years of managerial experience
• Experience developing a strategy and executing on that strategy;
• Experience managing complex projects;
• Fluent in English, Azeri and Russian.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong communication and presentation skills