• Execute the field welding inspection, surveillance and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant records; • Ensure that all welding operations are executed in accordance with all relevant Codes and Standards and Subsidiaries procedures Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans; • In accordance with the Quality Control Plans, execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site issuing the relevant Quality Records; • Verify welding parameters and consumables during operations; • Be aware of welding procedures and qualification; • Check welders qualifications; • Check the availability and suitability of the welding equipment consumables, pre-heating, welding, heat treatment, bevels, the extent of the repairs made by the various welders (taking any corrective action required), the heat treatment record diagrams; • Ensure that all welding, heat treatment and any hardness testing are in compliance with the relevant codes and specifications; • Perform pipes line up check, ensuring that all installed pipe/fittings are compliant to the correct specification and that the material is in accordance with the specified material traceability requirements; • Carry out visual inspections and issues relevant reports; • Orderly collect and manage/check documents certifying tests, controls and inspections documents, ensuring that all welding and testing related records are properly retrievable within the final As Built dossier; • In case of subcontractor activities, ensure the correct implementation of the approved Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans, witnessing inspection and collecting relevant • Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements; • Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
Education: Higher education
Work Experience: Must have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role in Oil & Gas industry
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
• Knowledge of storage procedures for materials preservation. Understand and use correctly material safety data sheets.
• Knowledge of Quality Management System fundamentals and ISO 9001 standard to approach correctly all quality matters and to manage improvement actions.
• Capability to plan, execute, report inspection and test according to Quality Control Plan.
• Knowledge of NDT technologies.
• Capability to manage and monitor all NDT activities in laboratories and /or project/site.
Oil Service company