• Ensure the process of arranging all kinds of external and internal courses as per Company and Project requirements, administration assistance for trainings' arrangements;
• Track and enforce mandatory training (STCW, R/L, B/S and etc.) according to the Training Matrix;
• Generate, maintain and update training matrix for all personnel with required trainings;
• Matrix – interfere with Project Management, Partner Companies, Diving, Catering functions for identification of trainings' requirements for all projects;
• Track the Matrix and do any necessary arrangements/ bookings;
• Ensure filing (scan, stamping and registration) of all certificates in company drives and personal folders and distribution;
• Ensure the processing of training evaluation forms, collecting all feedbacks, reporting to the Management;
• Other activities as assigned by HR Manager and Training Coordinator;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Qualifications & Experience: Education: Higher education
Years of Working Experience: At least 2 years' experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (advantage).
Other skills/Certificates Required:
Strong Azerbaijani & English language, proficiency and high level of computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel.