1. Development and implementation of project management methodology.
2. Formation of the register of projects and summary reporting on projects
3. Assistance in planning and monitoring the implementation of individual projects on request or on an ongoing basis:
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Collect management requirements and transform it into projects pipeline
• Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
• Balancing projects and communicating priorities internally
• Coordinate the different projects and their project managers
• Interact with various teams to coordinate project activities.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
• Analyze and resolve project issues in a timely and accurate manner
• Communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs to the management
• Track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes project scope, project schedule, and project costs, being able to suggest the improvements to all the above.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
4. implementation, support and development of an information system for planning and monitoring projects
5. project management training for project managers or administrators
6. knowledge management in the field of project management (collection, analysis, synthesis and dissemination of knowledge between the participants of project activities
7. Managing multiple projects for the department, each with varying priority, timelines and resource requirements
• Knowledge of Project management tools and methodology
• Certificate for PM (ISO9001 certification is an advantage)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well with large and diverse teams
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) - translate requirements into tasks
• Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
• Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experienced user of MS Office toolset
• Ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions
• Ability to resolve conflicts
• General managerial skills.
1200 - 2000 azn