• Assist and liaise with vessel operations management, PMI, competent authorities, subcontractors and various functions involved in the supply chain management process in order to ensure that Project equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto offshore installation vessel are executed in a safe and timely manner.
• Assist in fulfilling material management on site. All this in accordance with Project requirements, corporate guidelines/procedures and HSE/security requirements.
• Assist and Support the Project in accordance with the logistic plan and/or method of statement, under the supervision of the Offshore Project Site Material Coordinator and reporting to the Offshore Project Logistics Manager.
• Assist in fulfilling material management on site. Assist Post Order function with Customs formalities from materials receipt up to final transportation offshore onto the installation vessel involved, and vice versa.
• Assist in providing any material (ship's spares/consumables, equipment, etc.) that marine operating fleet could require.
• Supervise and keep update record of the services rendered by local subcontractors in accordance with related contract/agreement provisions also in view of further periodical invoicing.
• Ensure that all materials received are in good conditions through visual inspection and, provided with the documentation needed for the safe handling and storage and in case of any damage or discrepancy, liaise with POS in order to promptly activate remedial actions and/or notify insurance department.
• Ensure that equipment available (i.e. cranes, forklifts, trucks, reach-stackers, rigging in general, containers, waste skips, gas racks etc.) are fully certified for offshore utilization and suitable to ensure a proper consumables/material rotation/transportation in accordance with Project procedures and needs.
• Assist in maintaining adequate care and custody of materials and assist in defining and optimize storage requirements (open, sheltered, warehouse, stacking arrangements in case of line pipes) in accordance with materials specific characteristics, project requirement, industries standards, space and stacking requisites, considering any possible safety/environmental issue.
• Assist Vessel storekeeper, VMT and Project Engineers to deliver and distribute standard materials/consumables/equipment offshore in a safe and timely manner according to Project and Vessels requirements guaranteeing also an adequate rotation; assist supply vessel runs, strictly follow HSE guidelines to load/offload materials, prepare shipping and customs documentation for each port call.
• Ensure a proper material tracking upon delivery from/to Logistics base and also from/to the final installation vessel once loaded onto supply vessel and/or cargo barge. Keep consequently a detailed updated data base of the project materials together with all related documentation.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education
Years of Working Experience:
At least 2 years' experience in a relevant role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: Azerbaijani (good), English (fluent)
Other skills/Certificates Required:
• Knowledge of supply chain, inventory, production, warehousing, transport and logistic.
• Knowledge of handling, lifting and storage material methodologies.
• Knowledge of the various types of rigging equipment (slings, bridles, shackles, etc.) and lifting equipment (cranes, tirfors, chain blocks, bridge cranes, etc.).
• Knowledge of all safety regulations, standards and practices related to lifting activities: safety distances, crane capacity safety factors, international signs, crane safety devices.
• Knowledge of transportation methodologies for shipping by land or sea.
• Capability to ensure efficient management of marine base in order to grant necessary support to the vessel operating in the area.