The Implementation of the Medical Strategy by:
• Implementing the Medical strategy through creative methods simplifying the medical complexity for medical team and HCPs.
• Training and create high performace team.
• Develop Medical Sales competences and skills.
• Drive and Implementing the Advance Asking for Business.
• Aligning with strategies with Nutricia Export and sales department
• Securing the systems for monitoring and reporting of Medical Sales KPI's
• Securing alignment and roll out of medical marketing best practises to the medical teams
• Supporting portfolio management
• Representing the brands in relevant congresses, seminars and symposia in a credible way
• Ensure scientific accuracy of Consumer and Medical Marketing messages, both on artwork, advertising and the web
• Ensure WHO code compliance of all activities in company
KOL and Stakeholders Management by:
• Establishing a strong KOL/Stakeholders network and strategic KOL management plan in line with current and future brand proposition and positioning.
• Identifying future KOLs and develop close relation with them in order to ensure a continuing cooperation.
• Bachelor or Master education level, qualification in relevant life sciences (e.g. medicine, nutrition, biology, dietetics etc)
• Relevant working experience in a medical sales environment is prefered
• Speaks and writes English fluent
• Solid understanding of theoretical and practical application of nutrition
• Journalistic skills to translate scientific data into compelling and credible messages in line with business objectives
• Professionalism in training
• Communication, relationships and negotiation skills
• Transparent, ethical and trustworthy
• Relationship building skills and commercial awareness