• Organising sales visits.
• Demonstrating and presenting products.
• Establishing new business.
• Maintaining accurate records.
• Reviewing sales performance.
• Negotiating contracts and packages.
• Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Education – higher
• At least 3 years' experience in Sales
• The ability and desire to sell
• The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
• A good level of numeracy
• To be strong in communications in English, Azerbaijani and Russian languages, written and verbal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.