• Performs 3D modeling and 2D drafting tasks assigned by the Offshore Structural Project Specialist Lead, Engineers and Designers within schedule and with due respect to Quality and Safety requirements related with design, verification, testing or study activities;
• Interfaces with other Draftsmen and report on a continuous basis to Offshore Structural Project Specialist Lead, Engineers and Designers;
• Verifies at any time that the input information used for the work assigned are keeping up with the project development and warn the Designers, Engineers or Structural Project Specialist Lead on any detected anomaly;
• Carries out design or fabrication drawings for primary, secondary and tertiary structures;
• Carries out bill of materials or material take off for requisitions;
• Ensures the quality of documents he produces by a permanent and adequate self-check;
• Signs the documents produced;
• Informs all people concerned by the modifications resulting of the documents produced;
• Ensures, when required, the verification of documents produced by other Draftsman of the team;
• Updates the documents produced after comments issued by other disciplines (inter-discipline checks) or external stakeholders on the project (Client, Yards, Third party review, etc.);
• Applies during the work assigned the relevant provisions of the Offshore Structural Department Quality Control Procedure.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education: Higher education, Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Naval or Offshore Engineering preferable;
Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of similar experience within oil and gas industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
• Knowledge of standard engineering software such as AutoCAD;
• Knowledge of tools related to 2D and 3D modelling activities;
• Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office;
• General knowledge of the main typologies of offshore structures.
Oil Service company