- Maintenance of General Ledger according to the statutory charter of accounts;
- Operational Expenses accounting, including review of supporting and accompanying statutory documentation for each financial transaction; preparation of an internal fiscal documentation;
- Operational Expenses accounting of corporate business cards transactions;
- Fixed Assets accounting, depreciation;
- Payment orders for regular and tax expenses preparation using electronic banking system;
- Updates to the accounting software (1C).
- VAT from sales calculation and reporting, maintaining statutory sales and purchases book;
- Corporate Profit tax calculation and reporting;
- Preparing the calculation of costs for reimbursement
- Preparation of Acts, Waybills and other RF statutory documentation for sales bookkeeping
Degree in Accounting.
At least 5-7 years of experience in accounting field
Excellent knowledge of the tax and statutory reporting
Knowledge of costing and profitability concepts
Knowledge of budgeting techniques and actual/budget analysis
Knowledge of financial controls
Treasury knowledge, is a plus
Efficiency driven and solution based approach.
1C advanced user.
Russian and English (upper-intermediate level).
Strong communication skills.
Ability to implement changes and improve processes in a demanding environment.
Ability to handle multiple deadlines.