• Ensure the coordination of the Shipping and Customs activities so that all goods are delivered to the final destination promptly and properly transported to avoid physical damage and delay with respect to Projects / operations and/or Asset Management requirements;
• Prepare the Projects /operations specific procedures for Shipping, Customs and packaging of Projects/operations materials
• Prepare the technical enquiry package for Shipping and Customs services;
• Plan the Shipping and Customs activities with Project Material Manager and Expediting Department in case of Projects / operations material;
• Coordinate the Suppliers (Forwarders and/or Customs agents) with regard to the management of the transport of the goods, in accordance with the Transport Service Contract Documents;
• Manage / prepare the documents required to the execution of the Shipping and Customs activities, such as import, export and transit of materials in accordance with Customs, port requirements and the company procedures;
• Ensure that necessary studies for abnormal cargoes, such as method statement, drawings, transport procedures, are available and distributed according to Projects / operations requirements;
• Prepare shipping documents using the company software tools;
• Provide Shipping and Customs reports in accordance with Projects / operations requirements;
• Keep constantly up to date the budget of the Shipping and Customs service agreements;
• Use SAP for the management of Shipping and Customs activities and ensure timely updating;
• Prepare the Service Entry Sheet in accordance with Transport Service Contract Documents;
• Ensure the retrievable archive of Shipping and Customs documents;
• Support the material purchasing department to manage Shipping and Customs issues (choice of the INCOTERMS, etc.);
• Provide feedback information using the company software tools on Suppliers performances (Forwarders and/or Customs agents);
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education: Higher education
Work experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position within Oil and Gas industry
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Knowledge of supply chain process (engineering, purchasing, production and fabrications, assembling, packing, transportation, clearing through customs, preservation and installation). Knowledge of handling, lifting and storage material methodologies;
Knowledge of Master planning of shipping. Knowledge of all types of transport methodologies. Knowledge of material packing and marking for different methods of transport. Knowledge of needed documents of shipping activities.
Knowledge of software such as SAP;
Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office.
Oil Service company