Job Description/Main Tasks :
• Organize, plan and manage the resources to ensure the fulfillment of production
• Ensure that the equipment and installations are ready to implement the proper technical measures.
• Ensure the availability and readiness and guarantee the correct operation of the plant and the equipment.
• Give response, together with the Production team, to unexpected situations in production and/or with the equipment.
• Analyze the production to achieve improvements, optimize resources and increase efficiency in production.
• Analyze deviations and propose solutions to solve problems.
• Responsible for the Quality, Safety and Environmental of production plants.
• Responsible for environmental compliance of the plant.
• Responsible for the Permit to work system management in the production plant.
• Responsible for the Plant Safety Concept creation and update.
• Manages the Non- Conformances according to the quality procedures.
• Responsible for the logistics of production materials (raw, intermediates and finished goods) in the production areas.
• Ensure the continuous improvement in his area and the implementation of Operational Excellence (OpEx) activities defined by the site strategy.
• Responsible for training and ensuring capability of production personnel to ensure the right performance of their duties (gathers the training needs and assign resources to training together with HR).
• MS in Chemical Engineer / Industrial Engineer / Civil Engineer
• 3 years in a manufacturing environment with leadership responsibilities.