Overall finance and administration responsibility for AK-AZ
Provide the commercial business with finance support and analysis (business controller)
• Overall responsibility and efficiency for the day to day management and implementation of Company AZ financial, accounting, administration, processes, systems and functions
• Process control & improvement
• Monthly reporting & variance analysis
• Month / Year end closing / management of all audits
• Financial statement management and reporting (including statutory), budgeting, planning, controlling, low level treasury
• Communicate of any issues / disputes immediately. Ensure that all risks acted upon immediately
• Coordinate all IT / Systems management tasks
• Support and assist with internal & external auditor requirements
• To perform other business-related tasks as required
• Management of logistics issues
• Management of corporate law issues, communication with legal authorities, knowing of local legislation
In accordance with directives given from the Managing Director and / or in accordance with the "Company Guiding Principles"
• Financial accuracy
• Able to meet and achieve financial deadlines
• Strong analytical, numerical reasoning, planning & time management
• Sound process & control skills
• Skilled in daily business of cash flow management, cost analysis, controlling and low level treasure operations
• Strong Accounting and Finance understanding
• Insight into IT with experience of accounting software
• Fluency in English and Russian is mandatory
• A systematic, structured and reliable way of work as well as character attributes including being open minded, responsible, pro-active and team oriented with proven people management experience.
Constant cost savings
Process control / reporting improvements
Automatization of daily work
In consultation with the Managing Director
Working very closely with the Finance team members and the Managing Director
Other relationships include Region Emerging Europe, Germany Finance team, Shared Services and our external auditors
Order Management, Logistics, Accounting, Planning. Coordination external IT providers, tax advisors and lawyers
A degree in accounting with at least 5 years financial management experience. Prior experience in both reporting and controlling would be ideal.
Ideally with financial management background with a strong general management perspective ideally from either a sales or service environment. Leading people experience. Applicable to the responsibilities and accountabilities as above.
3000 - 4000 azn