The Revenue Analyst is a detail-orientated individual who displays strong, clear and consistent leadership with a focus on constant improvement of processes and department performance. Reporting to the Director of Revenue & Reservations , this position is responsible for strategic analysis and management of inventory and rate strategy to maximize total revenue opportunities.
• Cross checks hotel availability, room type availability / overbookings, rate parity, rate availability and forecasted demand for the next 90 to 180 days (Demand Analysis Strategy (DAS) report).
• Focus on driving Total Hotel Profit Optimization (THPO) via RevPRO and RRM.
• Participate and facilitate the weekly RevPRO and RevMAX meetings.
• Completes all rooms forecasting to accurately project demand and pick up for groups and transient, both short and long term.
• Coordinate updates/stay restrictions or rate changes to reflect the hotel selling strategy in response to the market demand.
• Works with Director of Revenue & Reservations to ensure the hotel set up in all distribution systems are correct and reflect the selling strategy. This includes the GRC, CRS, Channel Manager, GDS and Wholesalers.
• Maintains records pertaining to market segments, transient pace numbers, forecasts, statistics and other rooms data.
• Prepares all reports for the RevMAX meetings with information to be distributed to all participants.
• Participates in the annual budgeting, marketing and strategic planning process.
• Records competitive set pricing and yield strategies and completes analysis on the market and its opportunities based upon the competition and previous history.
• Participates in weekly RevMAX and Group Meetings and presents weekly revenue agenda items.
• Monitors transient potential and group bookings daily to set up the pricing and availability control for all reservation distribution sources.
• Achieve potential market position through a maximization of RevPAR index over the competitive set.
• Works with Director of Revenue & Reservations to evaluate and maintain group thresholds.
• Creating and updating all rate codes in the PMS and CRS
• Completes month end reports as required for the General Manager, DOSM, S&M department.
• Completes all Daily / Weekly / Monthly tasks as per the Revenue Management Task list
• Diploma or Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management is an asset
• Fluency in English (verbal & written), Azerbaijani and Russian an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Minimum one year of Reservations and/or Rooms supervisory experience required.
• Strong working knowledge of Property Manager (Opera), Opera CRS, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Must display strong analytical, organizational and administrative skills to be able to deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must be flexible with the ability to sustain a high level of productivity and efficiency at all times.
• Proven leadership, organizational and guest service skills.
• Ability to work independently, yet respond to internal customer's needs.
1300 - 1500 azn