Qualifications & Experience: Education: Higher education
Years of Working Experience: Not required
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (advantage).
Other skills/Certificates Required:
High level of computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
Support to implement social initiatives and activities of the project;
Admin support to preparation of procedures management plans and tendering social information;
Professional oral and written communication skills;
High level of cultural sensitivity;
Strong attention to details;
Good planning and organizational skills.
Responsibilities: • Support to collect and registers any complaints from local communities and individuals about the Project activities or personnel;
• Support to maintain and archive Project Social Grievance Log;
• Assistance in the development of Social initiatives, including planning, reporting and monitoring of KPIs, and ensures their execution on the ground;
• Support to implement Social Awareness Campaigns;
• Perform monitoring & reporting (i.e. daily/weekly/monthly) to Sustainability Manager on grievance statistics as well as speed of their resolution;
• Assist to file Project Environmental and Social non-conformity reports and perform relevant update in the register;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.