Reports to: Head of Representative Office in Azerbaijan
- Build trusted relationships with assigned Customers
- Understands the Customer's key objectives & strategies, competitors & shopper targets.
- Understand market / competitor environment and identify opportunities.
- Develop and agree on business plan that aligns Company's and Customer's objectives and strategies
- Close Cooperation with Shopper Activation Team to create Planogram, Assortment, Visibility plan and etc. by Customer/Store.
- Infinite giving and seeking feedback to/from team,peers,customers...
- Lead Terms and Conditions Negotiation with assigned Customers.
- Timely and clear communication to Field Team about alignment and agreement with Customers
- Coordinate execution with Filed Manager / Supervisors to ensure relentless execution in the stores.
- Manage and Develop assigned Team
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the Distributor; Ensure that all the resources necessary for working with Customers are available.
- To commit to Distributor to comply with the agreed terms and conditions with Customers.
● Higher education
● Advanced Excel user
● Experience in FMCG (Customer management / Key account management / Distributor Management) for at least 5 years
● Strong analytical, influence/negotiation and communication skills
● Able to work under pressure and willing to take challenges
● English language - upper-intermediate level is a must
● Azerbaijanian language - fluent
● Russian language - intermediate
● Driver license (category B)