Overall Job Objective:
To support sales and product departments in product launches and sell-out increase as well as supporting and raising brand awareness, and recognition in the minds of existing and potential consumers with the focus on brand loyalty and price sensitivity issues.
Related to Retail Specialist:
• Full control of instore display for all products;
• Timely instore activation when new product launches;
• Differentiate the stores according to the model sales and draw necessary conclusions;
• POP Materials selection ordering from HQ and local vendors (by carrying out necessary local tenders);
• In-store communication production based on HQ guidelines and adopted to local language (in-store wall banners, wrapping of columns, film stickers, etc.);
• Communication with agencies for repair and upgrade of current racks with new images based on seasonality or new model launchings;
• Maintain optimal level of marketing materials in marketing warehouse and make on-time deliveries to shops based on demand;
• Managing and optimising the retail route and shop management and grading;
• Managing the in-store retail stands and tables and product availability and maintenance;
• Relationship building with store managers and owners;
Experience and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet;
• Experience in marketing or retail marketing (1 or more years);
• University Degree;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Details oriented;
• High level of organizational skills;
• Accurate, reliable and flexible;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team;
• Ability to work under stress.