• Ensure legal support to Company activities;
• Draft, amend and provide advice on the implementation of various business agreements and other documents of legal nature;
• Review contract terms and conditions and make sure that they comply with state laws and Company policies;
• Preparation and legal review of non-disclosure agreements, joint-action agreements and other specific formal arrangements;
• Develop Company policy and position on legal issues;
• Negotiating on behalf of Company with counterparts;
• Diligently, qualitatively and timely fulfill the functional duties in compliance with the labor agreement and her/his job description;
• Execute other legal tasks of the Head of Legal Department.
• University degree in Law with good academic credentials;
• At least 3 years relevant professional experience preferably as a lawyer in corporate or contract law;
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Azerbaijani. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage;
• Excellent theoretical and practical skills in civil law;
• Very good negotiation and communication skills.
• Salary will be discussed during interview process.
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Transportation.
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 17:00, 5 working days