Job Title: SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICE MANAGER / ID and ARCH.
Operations Executive Job Purpose:
In Charles Cross – London we are looking for a Senior Technical Office Manager with large experience in Luxury 5 stars Interior Design Details, Architectural Exterior Details package producing works.
Having managed detail technical drawings production for a luxury large project of €10M€ or more.
Technical Office Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible from A to Z for the implementation and coordination of the technical side off all detailed design for Interior and/or Architectural projects.
- Reports directly to the Projects Manager.
- Coordinates and manage all specific tasks in the Technical Office such as:
1. Manage a team of draftsmen and interior designers in all aspects until producing the full details packages
2. Manage the production quality and efficiency.
3. Manage responsibility on time frame and projects delivery schedules.
4. Minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in the field of Luxury and Large Interior Design / Architectural technical drawings production.
5. Experience large complex and residential fields (shopping malls, Hotels, high rise hotels, residential palaces, etc)
6. Very Good in English (speech and writing). Additional languages such as Russian, are an asset.
7. You identify with our core competencies by possessing an entrepreneurial mind, showing flexibility, being innovative and result-oriented while promoting teamwork.
Operations Manager and Qualifications:
- Prior Minimum of 15 Years Similar Experience at Well Known Firms.
- Strong Technical Experience within The Interior & Exterior Architecture.
- Prior Experience in Interior / Architectural Design.
- Very Good English Langue Both Written and Verbal.
- Highly Organized, Production and Planning Skills
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others; Drive to Achieve Results
Charles Cross London