Communicates by e-mail, telephone, and in person with product consultants, manufacturers, and other departments on a daily basis.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of national regulations, dossier preparation, and registration/certification requirements
• Be accurate and attentive to details when gathering and preparing documents for product registration.
• Obtain product registrations by requesting, preparing and submitting to government authorities and third-parties technical and non-technical data from manufacturers and various company sources
• Analyse new product formula and ingredients for compliance with local regulation and provide feedback in a timely manner
• Develops new and revise printed components through defined workflows in the company database, ensuring their regulatory acceptability prior to printing
• Maintain and renews existing registrations and certifications related Company products
• Monitoring of regulation for appropriate countries related Company products
• In a timely fashion, communicates to direct supervisors all regulatory developments
• Communicates to direct supervisor any potential organizational or procedural changes that could improve efficiencies within and outside of the Specialist role.
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives
• Team oriented with good people skills
• Ability to work in multitasking conditions
• Ability to analyze problems and propose creative solutions
• Bachelor's degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, food science or related field preferred as a plus
• Working oral and written skills in English
• 1-year industry or related work experience as a plus
• PC literate (email, MS word-processing)