1. Strictly follow instructions from his / her line Supervisor.
2. Assist the HR Manager in respect of the development of the HR Strategy by reviewing existing policies, procedures and practices detailed in the Personnel Handbook and other documents
4. Develop proposals for amendments and/or the introduction of new policies, procedures and practices in order to ensure the Unit provides a high-quality, cost effective service to Service Areas.
5. Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to appropriate areas with particular respect to disciplinary, grievance and absence, to ensure acceptable levels of individual employee performance.
6. Advise on handling redeployment and redundancy situations in respect of recruitment practice, contracts of employment, terms and conditions of employment, remuneration, resourcing, policies and procedures in order to enable fair consistent and effective management of human resources within the Authorities
7. Organise and support an employee welfare service that provides advice for Service Areas and individuals in respect of flexible working, counselling, stress, harassment and violence at work and any other aspect of general welfare to ensure that information and advice are widely and easily accessible for all
8. Provide a service to the Authorities as a Job Analyst and support the HRM by providing a secretarial service to the panel to ensure that information is accurately and promptly distributed.
9. Provide a general HR service to Service Areas, including assistance with recruitment methods and selection interviews, as requested.
5 year experience
Fluent in Azeri and English
Oil Service company
1000 - 1400 azn