Duties of the Education Manager include:
• Supervise all preparations for the course, manage classroom set up, equipment and software.
• In a team, organize, plan and budget for new courses, facilities, equipment and human resources.
• Present all course materials in an effective fashion.
• Work on new and update/modify the existing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) content.
• Research, initiate, manage and/or prepare new course materials.
• Communicate courteously and effectively with a diverse group of course participants, instructors and administration of educational centers.
• Consider and instruct the trainers accordingly about the participants' needs and learning styles.
• Ensure provision of all pre- and post-course paperwork and reports, including appropriate documents of educational content.
• Plan for final project demonstrations and issue certificates to students in a timely manner.
• Plan for promotional and educational activities, workshops, seasonal camps, etc.
• Provide course oversight including the instructional components for new instructors.
• Recognize discrepancies and develop solutions.
• Develop and implement course quality standards.
Requirements of the role:
• Students/recent graduates of ICT fields or Education Management.
• Excellent written and spoken Azeri, Russian and English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Interest in innovations, digital technologies and education.
• Experience and/or desire to work with educators, children and educational institutions.
• Responsibility, attention to details and ability to work in a team environment.
Terms and conditions:
• 40 hours per week (full-time job)
• Compliance with the requirements of the Labor Code