T&I Consultancy is a regional boutique retained executive search firm in Azerbaijan established in March 2015. Its core business is to search for mid & senior level top corporate managers in Azerbaijan and the region (mainly Caucasus, Central Asia, CIS and ME). T&I Consultancy offers its services in talent management and other human capital solutions to global multinationals as well as international, regional and local companies. Its consultancy services include, but not limited to, executive search, management search, market mapping, outplacement, interview coaching, career advice, compensation advisory, reference check, and others.
T&I Consultancy is the only Azerbaijani recruitment firm with solid international experience, procedures, practices and standards. To learn more about the history, values and services of T&I Consultancy please visit our website at www.tniconsultancy.com
Currently, T&I Consultancy would like to strengthen its Research team by hiring two new Research Associates. We are a small team with high values and business ethics. We look for sharp, proactive, attentive to details, curious persons with high sense of responsibility and self-discipline. We look for people who love to work in an intellectually challenging business environment where each project should be treated individually (no copy-paste blind 'conveyer' mindset). This is skills & qualities based role rather than experience.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, from 9am till 6pm with one hour break for lunch.
The office location is the Old City (the exact address is on our website).
The reporting line to Ilham Hajiyev, Founder & Managing Director (www.linkedin.com/in/ilhamhajiyev)
The working business language is English. All written communication (both internal and external) is in English.
Main Role & Responsibilities:
• Research support for Managing Director on national and regional search assignments;
• Direct identification of target geographies, industries, companies and executives relevant for ongoing searches;
• Creation of longlist of potential candidates;
• Contacting and direct communication with target talent pool – corporate executives in mid & top management positions in Azerbaijan and abroad – to identify their potential interest in exploring available career opportunities;
• Gathering CVs of potential candidates, and logging them in the database;
• Scheduling interviews between executives and Managing Director;
• Drafting various documents (briefs, proposals, progress reports, presentation reports, assessment reports, etc.);
• Assisting Managing Director with other required tasks related to gathering market intelligence, business development, and other issues;
• Maintaining and developing database in accordance with established corporate standards.
• Citizen of Azerbaijan;
• Advanced level business English (both spoken and written) is a must;
• University degree (preferable, but not a must). Preferably in business related area;
• High people orientation. Strong communication skills (both verbal and written). High self-confidence and interpersonal skills with ability to establish new contacts;
• Strong time management skills with ability to stick to project deadlines;
• Passionate nature with high drive and energy level;
• High orientation for delivering results;
• Fast learner with strong analytical mind and high attention to details is a must. Ability to process daily large corporate information, and select the right pieces, and put right priorities;
• Strong memory and lateral thinking;
• Highly self-motivated person keen to continuous learning and development;
• Highly responsible person and self-disciplined person able to efficiently operate autonomously, without direct permanent supervision. Someone who needs freedom to flourish;
• Proactive thinking is an absolute must;
• Positive thinking with 'never-give-up' attitude;
• Curious mind eager in self-development and learning new things;
• General interest in business & corporate world, and recruitment industry;
• High integrity;
• High corporate culture and business ethics.
The advantages this employment offers:
• Supportive management;
• Work life balance;
• Celebration of success;
• Freedom in the office;
• Open communication based on trust and integrity;
• High corporate values (as listed on our website);
• Challenging, rewarding and inspiring role in the leading firm in its niche field
• Strict anti-corruption policy;
• Possibility to significantly improve the following skills, qualities and knowledge within 2-3 years (depending on each person's capacity):
- written business English at the proficiency level;
- high report writing skills;
- attention to details;
- analytical mind;
- proactive thinking;
- structural thinking;
- lateral thinking;
- time management and organizational skills;
- putting right prioritization skills;
- project management;
- general business knowledge and corporate understanding of markets, industries, business functions, companies, products, etc.
- better understanding of recruitment as the core function for the corporate success of any company;
- increase of personal corporate network.
Current relevant experience is of advantage, but not a must. As mentioned above, this role is skills & qualities based role rather than experience. Young candidates, fresh university graduates with no or limited previous employment/experience are also welcomed to apply if they possess the required skills and qualities.
The salary may significantly vary depending on each person's skills & qualities.
Candidates interested in exploring this opportunity further should send their CV and original (no copy-paste) Motivation Letter in English to [email protected] indicating their net base salary expectations.
IMPORTANT: Subject line of email: Name Surname for Researcher
Please note that ONLY pre-selected applicants will be contacted and invited to an interview with Managing Director. Attention also will be paid to the way application is made.