Department: Sales / Customer Development
Managing of distributors with respect to overall operations, infrastructure, processes, people capability, stock management, annual-monthly target achievement with an efficient communication and planning with central sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of Distributors (Annual target and budget alignment)
• Management of sales team under distributors.
• Determining wright KPIs for annual target achievements and follow up for distributors and sales team.
• Evaluate and improve distributor capability in terms of warehouse-team-supporting issues (IT,logistic etc.)
• Channel classification of countries and adapt organisation according to this classification.
• Monthly performance evaluation of distributors and sales team.
• Determining bonus-payment system of sales team.
• Stock management of distributors.
• Achieving monthly-annual sales targets of countries.
• Planning efficient promotional activities for channels.
• Follow up annual agreements with customers.
• Define guidelines for coverage planning.
• Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
• Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned customers.
• Develop Customer Development Strategy and Plan for the Channel Group.
• Coordinate the development of channel/territory, Customer Strategies and Plans.
• Assess customer-consumer needs and demands, define implications for the company.
• Support customers' strategy development and implementation.
• Following and reporting market dynamics and trends.
• Making periodical meetings with subordinates in order to review the business and short-term target setting.
• Following technological trends and making use of them for customer.
• Making periodical meetings with the customers in order to assess and identify business opportunities for both parties.
· Higher education degree
· Minimum 2 years of sales experience in FMCG Sector
· Distribution management, account management experience is an advantage
· Strong organization and planning skills.
· Strong analytical skills and information management
· Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholder relationship
· Good communication skills
· A proven capability of building internal and external networks
· Fluent English, Azerbaijani, good in Russian
· Managerial skills
No restrictions for travel