• Analysis of employees’ attendance and timekeeping, by means of checks performed on timesheets, Company’s access control systems and other HR-operated software and tools;
• Inserting man-hours, social security contributions, other deductions and necessary adjustment in payroll, analysis and calculation of PIT, before processing, finalizing and posting;
• Keeping track of leave time - vacation, holidays, personal or sick days balance for employees;
• Supporting Payroll Coordinator or HR Manager in preparing reports and data analysis related to Local/Expatriates, monitoring payroll data for discrepancies or unusual occurrences to ensure accuracy and maintain correct information;
• Assist HR Manager and relevant department managers with questions/clarifications regarding employees’ attendance and timesheets, act as the front line support for questions from employees;
• Produce and review necessary audit reports on employees’ attendance;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Must have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
• Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
• Knowledge of personnel administration and procedures for local and seconded employees (e.g. payroll administration, timekeeping, attendance report, social security, insurance and administrative fulfilments);
• Knowledge and legal awareness of personnel compensation and benefits relating to hours worked;
• Knowledge of mathematical reasoning and analytical skills;
• Capability of multitasking, planning and organizing details while communicating effectively with co-workers and employees;
• Strong Azerbaijani & English language proficiency and high-level computer skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Access etc.