DATABASE REPORTING DEVELOPER Non-banking credit organization
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Core Banking and Business Support Unit, the duties and responsibilities of the Reporting Developer include:
- Gather user requirements for operational and analytical reports, write technical specifications
- Design reports to meet end user expectations
- Verify reports to ensure the reported data is realistic
- Build full-blown reporting cycle to support decision making
- Updating / refreshing test environments
- Provide ongoing guidance, trouble-shooting support, and response to user questions/problems related to MIS reporting.
- Analyze performance of MIS reports and propose steps to improve their efficient work.
- A university degree in information technologies science or related field.
- Ability to analyze existing data, tables, queries, stored procedures and reports to determine application operation
- Experience in performance tuning & query optimization.
- Ability to quickly and succinctly troubleshoot report data issues from user observations; must be able to work closely with users to determine requirements
- Any certificate in the field of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming is a plus
- Minimum one year of experience in SQL, PL-SQL, ability to write and optimize complex queries;
- Hands-on experience on designing views, materialized views, triggers, functions, stored procedures and packages. Hands-on experience in PL/SQL scripting.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in SQL Server 2008 - 2016;
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Reporting Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and colleagues
- Prioritize and structure own workload according to delivery requirements
- A fast learner with the ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly
- Ability to prepare technical documents regarding to job procedures
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Fluency in Azeri language and technical writing and speaking capability in English.