• Implement health management system at the operating unit by ensuring that optimum Health and Health management are provided to all employees by continuous assessment, monitoring and safeguarding of their health;
• Assure medical coverage for employees under his responsibility, including an effectively functioning chain of medical emergency management;
• Ensure optimum Health management by continuously assessing, monitoring and safeguarding the health of the employees the resource is in charge of;
• Assure a direct communication with and reporting to functional and hierarchical superiors in dealing with Health;
• Implement corporate and company documents and contractual requirements, the elaboration, revision and full management of project/site specific health related documents;
• Ensure that Program GIPSI is operational or equivalent paper format available;
• Ensure that PSS Program is operational, create strategic health care planning in order to guarantee the desired service with controlled and optimal cost;
• Equip Medical Structures with equipment, consumables and medicines as stipulated in Health Plan;
• Carry out all necessary and required operations laid down in the Corporate Standard “Hygiene Surveillance”;
• Carry out health preventive activities constantly evaluating existing health risks within the unit concerned, performing specific information campaign, specific immunization programs, applying the prevention and management of alcohol and drugs control program;
• Perform a continuous monitoring of the state of health of the employees and temporarily exclude from the working activities those who are not fit to perform their duties;
• Extend the Health Management System to sub-Contractors employees;
• Ensure sufficient quantities of medicines and regular renewal of the stock using the support of Medicines Management software;
• Ensure that Health Curative Activities are available 24/7/365 at operating site through both in-house assistance and agreements with third parties;
• Ensure that Health Administrative Activities are carried out on daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
• Maintain a day to day records of all health activities in medical facilities, create a record filing system to keep track of all previous activities, maintain contacts with hierarchical superiors and managers of operations in order to plan different Health Initiatives;
• Create a First Aid Team for emergency situation, develop the site/project specific MEDEVAC plan and asses its functionality through regular drills;
• Organize distribution of first aid equipment in different strategic site location to guarantee rapid and effective medical assistance during emergency;
• Ensure proper management of medical waste according to standards and local laws and regulations;
• Contribute actively to spreading and sharing of Corporate prevention programs assuring their implementation at the respective operating sites;
• Create reports and present periodically to Project/site management the results, the highlights and the recommendation on different health related initiatives thereby improving the quality of Health services provided to employees;
• Maintain an Inter-departmental relationship and cooperation with Project QHSE personnel on issues pertaining to Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education: Azerbaijan Medical University graduation (Doctor’s diploma);
Work Experience: 3 years or more in the role of Industrial Doctor (Offshore experience);
Knowledge of Languages: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (fluent), Russian (preferred).
• Azerbaijan State Doctor’s license;
• ACLS / ATLS / BLS certificate;