District Manager/Pharm - Ganca city Pharm Company
1. We are looking for a candidate who currently holds position of a District Manager working closely with MRs visiting pharmacies and knows/ understands generic pharmaceutical business
2. Best person would be a person who started his career as a Medical Representative for pharmacies, was promoted to DM position, and has already managed a team of Med Reps with proven results.
3. Ability to transfer knowledge and develop the team of Medical Representatives in terms of approach to clients (building of relationships) and to successfully manage his/her team
4. An assertive person with strong interpersonal skills/ social competence, who knows how to effectively and fast implement strategies and activities with his/her team
5. The candidate should be open minded, ready to learn new things and willing/able to bring in own ideas and concepts.
1. Previous experience in managing, motivating, supervising and coaching team of Medical Representatives
2. Good knowledge of sales activities in pharmacies (experience in generics are preferred) and promotional activities with doctors
3. He/she knows how to develop and coach his/her team members to become the best MR possible
4. Good connections and relationships with pharmacies and doctors
5. Capacity to suggest, cooperate in planning, implementation and monitoring of sales and promotional activities through the team of MRs
6. Ability to prepare different sales analysis and to analyze sales and marketing data (good knowledge of MS Excel/Pivot tables)
7. Candidates with a Pharmaceutical/Medical background have additional advantage.
1. Dynamic, driven, enthusiastic
2. Well-developed sales and negotiation skills
3. Able to develop people
4. Well organized, mobile
6. Direct approach, open and clear communication (clear questions and clear answers)
7. Speed and flexibility
8. Motivated by work and achievements
9. Resourceful, creative, open minded