Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the Instrumentation installation is carried out in accordance with design drawings and specifications;
- Inspection of installed plant and documentation prior to setting to work and commissioning;
- Oversee pre-commissioning and commissioning activities;
- Driving the installation, testing and certification of all aspects of the Instrumentation installation;
- Supervising and mentoring field personnel;
- Planning of required work activities to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available.
- Supervises all construction-related work activities and assigned field functions and/or crafts involved within a discipline on the project.
- Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Performs work in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost control estimates.
- Completing field administration: timesheets, quantity reports, purchases and the job diaries;
- To plan in detail site activities, to ensure these activities are executed in a safe and timely way and meet the agreed project quality plan;
- Create a clear execution installation plan, including planning job task labor, and material deliveries;
- Lead Instrumentation site team on daily basis activities;
- Responsible for the review of Instrumentation detail within the method statements and risk assessments Responsibility for ensuring that ‘Toolbox talks’ are being effectively delivered on a regular basis and that the topics are relevant to the project;
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place, is appropriate, specific, communicated, understood and amended as and when required;
- Act as Performing Authority if required
Education/Experience and Qualification:
- Relevant technical education or recognized industry apprenticeship.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field in the industrial construction projects.
- Detailed knowledge of Instrumentation codes and best practices.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Candidates with full details CompEX (EX01,EX02,EX03,EX04) /BOSIET /Hawke Gland and Termination certificates are preferable.
Interested candidates, please email your resume with «Instrumentation Technician» subject