Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and other members of the senior management team.
Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
Ensuring credibility of the Finance operation by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
Identifying and addressing financial risk for the company.
Ensuring legal and regulatory documentation is filed, and monitor internal controls and compliance with laws and regulations.
Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
Reviewing all formal finance (and occasionally HR and compliance) related procedures.
Manage daily books and records of the company
• Advisory and consultancy
• Audit and assurance
• Corporate and business reporting
• Data, digital and technology
• Financial management
• Governance, risk and control
• Leadership and management
• Management accounting
• Stakeholder relationship management
• Strategy and innovation
• İnfluencing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.