Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
• Work in coordination with the electrical team, where sufficient electrical knowledge is necessary;
• Plan the electrical maintenance reporting to the Electrical Lead / Chief Engineer;
• Respect of HSE and Quality procedures and practices;
• Monitor and control on-board electrical/electronic equipment according to safety procedures
• Define maintenance work setting priorities and propose maintenance schedule;
• Propose to own superior the required quantity of material stock levels in order to maintain work continuity;
• Ensure that work activities are carried out in compliance with safety procedures and practices;
• Ensure the efficiency of the electrical/electronic equipment;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education in Electrical and Electronics Engineering;
Work experience: 5-7 years of overseas experience in offshore oil & gas construction/engineering industry.
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
• Knowledge of drives control AC/DC with DC Motors and AC/AC with AC Motors (ABB ACS600,800 - Siemens Sinamics type);
• Knowledge of profibus, Ethernet, fiber optic data transmission for dynamic positioning vessel and complex conventional vessel;
• Knowledge of electrical control of pipeline equipment: tensioners, A and R Winches, spooling, conveyors, stinger devices, cranes and fire line equipment;
• Knowledge of PLC software philosophy like S5, S7, PLC hardware lay out, etc. Capability of trouble shooting;
• Knowledge of electrical power distribution and power management control: diesel generator control, switchboard protections, electrical layout, power management;
• Knowledge of electrical and electronic symbols, single line diagrams and functional diagrams;
• Knowledge of Spare Parts Management, Client Supply Chain Workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles;
• Capability to perform inspections and maintenance on vessel electrical equipment’s, to carry out maintenance and repair on electrical components of marine equipment i.e. thrusters motor and auxiliaries, ballast pumps, control panels, cranes, etc., to install new equipment as required with regards to electrical wiring, junction box, etc.