Work Location: Offshore Construction Vessel
Position Schedule: ASAP, 6 months (renewable)
• Ensure efficient and cost-effective management of warehouse, coordinating the request, reception, storage, reservation and distribution of consumable materials and spare parts;
• Ensure compliance with quality and safety standards in work site activities and with corporate procedures and standards;
• Manage the request of materials for stores or project assuring the correct procedure for authorisation;
• Manage the receiving of materials and equipment according to orders issued by the main office or locally;
• Arrange the controls of all materials received, and notify any differences or damage to material;
• Update the VMT about warehouse activities and incoming materials/PO;
• Coordinate warehouse team assigning the various activity to the available personnel;
• Trainee new hired storekeepers;
• Manage the storage of materials received, and to ensure storing and preservation in the preselected storage facility;
• Operate the distribution of materials including the upload and download ▪ Execute the periodic and slow moving analysis in collaboration with corporate department;
• Support in the preparation of periodic sample inventories;
• Manage the preparation and packing of material to be shipped and execute the preparation of the packing list in alignment with the corporate procedures;
• Maintain a constant flow information and reporting to the vessel management and to the relevant corporate department;
• Guarantee monitoring of deadlines and the notification of delays in the delivery of materials by suppliers, to request intervention of the appropriate area department responsible;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Bachelor degree education;
Must have at least 5 years experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
• Knowledge of electronic system and software supporting the processing of data, in order to Capability to handle all materials in the store in compliance with Company quality policies manage properly the stock;
• Knowledge of laws and procedures related to international transport, in order to follow the transport and the arrival of the materials requested/sent;
• Knowledge of handling, lifting and storage material methodologies;
• Knowledge of the main risks during the operation activities and safe working and environmental protection procedures/practices & rules to be applied.
• Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment - purpose, use and maintenance Knowledge and the correct use of Permit to Work system.
• Capability to manage the stock and to serve as fast as possible the department requests;
• Capability to organize materials taking into account the space available, the frequency of requests from departments and in anticipation of future activities;
• Good Computer skills (MS Office).