Reports To Creative Director
Position Summary The Copywriter is to create and oversee the implementation of world-class creative business communications, with particular responsibility towards the writing. The level of overall responsibility is based on the seniority of the individual position holder.
• Generate and develop concepts and ideas which meet the requirements of the brief, meet client branding standards and are of a consistently high standard.
• Ability to explain supporting rationale for all work.
• Ability to challenge clients / internal teams when appropriate in order to raise the agency’s creative offering.
• Attend client presentations or pitch presentations as required.
• Work across all agency teams as appropriate to projects.
• Work with the Client Service and Strategy teams regarding marketing and creative strategies for brand concepts, providing insight and challenging the brief as appropriate.
• Ensure all work is done to agreed deadlines and within budget.
• Use timesheet to record all work.
• Well honed writing skills
• The ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to coach and develop others