Media Managers are communication specialists who develop and implement all targeted content for various media platforms. They research, implement and manage media campaigns, and media strategies and communications plans to Client. Media Managers are expected to possess superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Top candidates will display natural leadership qualities with fantastic time management and planning skills.
We are looking to hire a Media Manager with confident communication and people skills.
• Lead and manage all media activities associated with assigned account(s)
• Lead development of media planning objectives and media strategies that align with the client’s marketing direction
• Find a combination of media that will enable the marketer to communicate the message.
• Oversee optimization of media programs to continually meet client objectives
• Establish and grow a strong relationship with the Client
• Coordinate launch of media campaigns with other departments/disciplines, such as: Digital, Creative, Production, and etc.
• Ensure an appropriate media tools are being used
• Acts as a positive role model
• Attend meetings and brainstorm on media buying and planning initiatives and suggestions.
• Monitor buying and planning strategies.
• Monitor and optimize campaigns.
• Understand Media market, prepare analysis and update it on regular basis.
• Communicate Media market trends to Client
• Scan media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
• Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
• Promote additional projects to support new product launches
• Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 5+ years’ experience in Media Planning and Buying across a range of media (TV, Radio, Print, Digital, etc.) minimum 2+ years’ at Manager / Associate Manager level
• Proven ability to delegate work , mentor, and manage a team of 4 or more staff
• Deep understanding of media market trends
• Digital: Personally uses digital media, demonstrates passion about emerging media
• Proven client relations management and business development abilities
• Advertising agency/ media agency experience highly preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with a wide range of people, including clients, your own staff and other specialists
• Must be able to analyze research data to determine best placement for the client's needs
• Professional appearance and personality
• Must be well-organized
• Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
• Must be able to handle pressure well
• Fluent Azeri, English, Russian
• Microsoft Office
• Media measurement data and tools: Arianna, TGI, etc.,