The Key Responsibilities are:
• Continuously update and manage the process by developing plans.
• Update crisis management plans and conduct simulation, completion tests.
• Conduct audits on BCM and special services, document the results in coordination.
• Developing a crisis coordination plan, organize, and coordinate tests.
• Providing alternative communication and performing tests in crisis situations.
• Managing access to key communications services by analyzing “start-to-end” tests.
• Collecting risks that may affect the business of the company concerned.
• Coordinate the process of conducting Risk Management, Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment.
• Carry out scheduled inspections covering offices, data centers, Base Transceiver station (BTS), depots and manage the process by eliminating inconsistencies.
• Provide necessary support to the investigation process by coordinating insurance cases that occur in BTS.
• Organize security system tests in Office and Data Centers.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 18:00. Saturday and Sunday, national holidays and mourning day are non-working days
Required Background, Skills and Knowledge:
• Education: Applied Math, Cybernetics, Computer Science, or related field
• At least 3 years of experience in required/related field
• Language Skills:
o Azerbaijani – Proficiency level
o English/Russian – Upper-Intermediate level-professional working proficiency
• Strong Analytical and Risk Assessment skills as well as strong Listening, Written and Computer Communication skills for reporting and auditing purposes
• High Communication skills
• General knowledge of Business Continuity Management
• Knowledge of IT, Core & Radio network systems and Audit Risk management
• Experience in working with international standards
• Experience in developing policies and procedures
• Driving license and driving experience on long distances
• Good working knowledge of major operating system security (Windows, Mac OS, Linux/Unix), web server security, and network security
will be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with frameworks; ISO 22301, ISO 31000
• The awareness about the company's strategy, business interests, and industry developments
• Knowledge of Telecom industry, relevant technical architecture, and industry standards
• Continuous Learning
• Analytical Thinking
• Result Orientation
- CV screening
- Competency based/Technical skills interview