Department: International Relations
To provide support requirements to the Head of Representative Office in implementing external relations objectives, via the International Office, in order to establish contacts with leading economic bodies as well as maintaining all types of communication and provide assistance to manage events.
▪ Manage all types of communication.
▪ Ensure all administrative operations of the office are conducted to the highest standard,
amongst other areas, to ensure all reporting procedures and processes delegated by HQ are conducted
in a timely manner and adhere to all set deadlines
▪ Assist, the full cycle implementation of project-based activities via the
International Offices from concept, design and, other logistical requirements.
▪ Support in the organization of events, seminars, conferences, group discussions, roundtable,
and forums to discuss trade topics and facilitates the exchange of information.
▪ Provide assistance to the Head of Representative Office, when and if needed.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
▪ Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and
instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
▪ Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and
sustainability of systems, local standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
▪ Prepare departmental/ sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to
meet Company's requirements, policies and quality standards.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration or other relevant fields
Minimum Experience and Skills
▪ Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in corporate affairs, external relations
in various huge organizations or business
▪ Must have business awareness and basic knowledge about local country’s business community
▪ Fluent in native & English language (read, spoken, written)
▪ Excellent knowledge in MS applications.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills.
▪ Diplomatic & Int'l. Business Protocol
▪ Communication Skills
▪ PR Management
▪ Events Management
▪ Local / International Business & Trade Acumen
▪ Business & Trade Promotions Management.
▪ Int'l. Relations Management