• Notice active and passive administrative events through legal/fiscal registrations
• Assure proper accountancy handling;
• Achieve control and management of contractual clauses;
• Guarantee the notice of takings and achieve payments;
• Guarantee the reconciliation of open issues;
• Scanning, copying, filing and archiving documents;
• Preparing letters and registering daily invoices
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Education: Higher education
Must have minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
• Knowledge of methods for the automatic control of the accounting system;
• Knowledge of administrative processes, control systems and Corporate procedures;