• Assure proper accountancy handling;
• Achieve control and management of contractual clauses;
• Guarantee the notice of takings and achieve payments;
• Guarantee the reconciliation of open issues;
• Checking and posting of accounts payable invoices in SAP system
• Scanning and archiving daily documents;
• Issuing debit notes and posting in the SAP system;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Higher education
Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
Other skills/Certificates Required:
• Capability to use Corporate accounting systems for the accounting, bookkeeping and reporting process.
• Knowledge of methods for the automatic control of the accounting system;
• Knowledge of internal control systems and Corporate procedures Capability to identify and analyse relevant risks to the achievement of objectives;