1. Responsibility for the sales development and the attainability of the sales goals in his/her region
2. To reach the highest possible sales in the region by planning, coordinating, realizing and monitoring of all field force related activities.
3. Directing, leading, coordinating and controlling the team of MRs (regular double visits with each MR in his/her region)
4. Recruiting and training of new MRs
5. Implementing the company’s promotional strategies in his district together with his/her team. Contributing to develop those strategies.
6. Following and analyzing market situation and competitors activities and suggesting corresponding activities
7. Preparing different sales and other analysis especially to be able to supervise activities of team of MRs on the field
8. Assurance of cost-effective activities through good organization of work processes of team of MRs on the field
1. Previous experience in managing, motivating, supervising and coaching team of Medical Representatives
2. Good knowledge of sales activities in pharmacies (experience in generics are preferred) and promotional activities with doctors
3. He/she knows how to develop and coach his/her team members to become the best MR possible
4. Good connections and relationships with pharmacies and doctors
5. Capacity to suggest, cooperate in planning, implementation and monitoring of sales and promotional activities through the team of MRs
6. Ability to prepare different sales analysis and to analyze sales and marketing data (good knowledge of MS Excel/Pivot tables)
7. Candidates with a Pharmaceutical/Medical background have additional advantage.
1. Dynamic, driven, enthusiastic
2. Well-developed sales and negotiation skills
3. Able to develop people
4. Well organized, mobile
6. Direct approach, open and clear communication (clear questions and clear answers)
7. Speed and flexibility
8. Motivated by work and achievements
9. Resourceful, creative, open minded