Overall Job Objective:
Develop forecasts about demand for products using statistical tools and information about sales, including the planned purchase orders, contracts with customers, current orders between companies, promotional activities, the seasonality of demand, changes in the positioning of the brand, etc. search and evaluation of trainings; coordinate the updated forecast and manage changes in demand for products within the business segment.
• Order creation, change, and order trakcing, order unblock for customer with overdue and etc.;
• Sending, maintaining, and controlling shipment instructions and documents.
• Uploading prices into system;
• Sales return;
• accepts and keeps records of orders submitted by users(customers), verify that the volume and range of products ordered contracts;
• keeps operational record of shipment of products, performance of contracts and orders, remnants of unsold products, reports realization plan;
• performs work on the formation, implementation, and database storage of internal and external information of sales, changes the background and regulatory information that is used in data processing;
• collaborate with sales, marketing for the development of accurate plans and forecasts;
• provides timely and accurate registration of all prescribed reports and other working documents
Experience and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet;
• Experience in logistics, supply chain and purchase (1 or more years);
• High technical education;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Details oriented;
• Accurate, reliable and flexible;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team;
• Ability to work under stress.