Assistant Trade Marketing Manager International FMCG Company
Background & Purpose of the Job:
As Assistant Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to ensure Company sales growth via sound translation of brand strategy into effective shopper support tools. You will focus on the defining channel strategy and related assortment, creation of shopper sell-out tools and creating the best visibility and communication plans
• Development of channel strategies based on Channel & Shopper Insights
• Portfolio definition and assortment design based on channel strategy (potential estimation and identification of growth areas)
• Manage CatMan and portfolio planogram & shelf review projects with given category
• Work collaboratively with all departments to plan and monitor New Product Distribution (NPD) process.
• Reporting OSA (On Shelf Availability) and SS (Shelf Share) figures on regular base
• Develop BTL marketing strategies for product launches and prepare schedule for various campaigns.
• Responsible for excellent in store shopper activation and communication via POSM related with monthly brand promotion plan.
• Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through instore activations
• Control and management of POSM budget for all categories
• Work and negotiate with multiple agencies and supplier for POSM and instore activations
• Build relationship with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
• Develop marketing campaigns for retailers and provide assistance to increase business and profit margins.
• Design marketing presentations for customers and prepare communication for various agencies.
• Analyze instore campaigns on monthly basis and prepare reports for stakeholders.
• Prepare analysis for market/shopper trends, assortment, visibility/shelf layout, promo efficiency and provide proposals
• 2-3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Customer Marketing or Sales in FMCG environment.
• Basic understanding of marketing principles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent in MS Office
• Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
• Attention to details, data driven (uses data to support recommendation)
• Ability to find solutions when hitting roadblock
• Has a "Can Do" attitude and result oriented
• Ability to navigate within a matrix organization
• Ability to juggle several projects with different deadlines and various stakeholders
• Entrepreneurial and energetic - travel retail is fast paced environment