- Consolidate and summarize budget recommendations for each budget cycle as required at the department/unit/ level.
- Prepare creative and complex Power Point presentations and other reports using spreadsheet software, particularly Excel.
- Examine data to help with reducing cost in all operations.
- Prepare of timely and accurate payable reports, to help identifying the current financial status of the business.
- Reconcile Vendor statements and General Ledger and correct any discrepancies.
- Recommendations for change, if and where required, to improve the efficiency and productivity levels of the Finance unit.
- Participate in preparation of monthly or quarterly financial reports.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
- 2 years minimum related experience (Big 4 is an asset).
- ACCA certificates (F2, F3, F7 is must, F9 is desirable).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel).
- Experience with 1C.
- Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani, additional knowledge of Russian is preferred;
- Mathematical aptitude
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Able to work alone and within a team.