• Ensure the preparation and submission all monthly, quarterly and annual Statutory reports accordance with the local rules and regulations (such as VAT, Income Tax, WHT, Social reports, Statistic reports and etc.);
• Support during all audits process;
• Be informed of all the innovations in taxes and ability to apply them at work;
• Response to all incoming legal quires/correspondence.
• Support the Company in the application of the accounting principles and administrative procedures.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Other skills/Certificates Required:
• Knowledge of methods for the automatic control of the accounting system;
• Capability to analyse and interpret complex information related to participated companies in order to provide them financial support and training;
• Knowledge of the statutory regime relating to the roles, duties and responsibilities of company directors, the procedural formalities in connection with the preparation of Written Resolutions, the methods of convening and the conduct of meetings of both directors and shareholders, the process of issuing shares, the maintenance of statutory registers.
Education: Higher education
Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).