FIELD FORCE MANAGER, AZERBAIJAN Consumer electronics
Overall Job Objective:
- Manage field force team with an objective to increase sell-out, improve brand image and facilitate data collection process.
- Handling monthly target communication to promoters, evaluating them and ensuring an incentive payment on time.
- Ensure direct communication with Promoters and Merchandisers (Field Force), managing their attendance, team building activities and reward programs.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Evaluating Field Force (FF) monthly on sales target achievement, as well as quarterly on their KPI;
• Initiating all required approvals in the system to ensure FF payment on time and recruitment;
• Building direct communication with FF, including communication on their monthly targets, data collection;
• Managing FF attendance and auditing performance with mystery shopping;
• Making sure FF team’s product knowledge and sales skills are regularly being assessed and upgraded;
• Ensure regular exchange of insights, sales related issues from FF team and share it internally with respective teams to take counter action;
• Collaborating with the Marketing Team and Business teams to develop, plan and execute requests and action items to positively impact on sell-out, drive in-house share and improve operational excellency;
• Following HQ and RHQ guidelines while ensuring initiation of internal system approvals and communication with respective stakeholders to boost overall strategy and goals.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in Business/Economics or Engineering
• Have an experience in Field Force or people management for 2 or 3 years.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
• Strong analytical skills to work on in-depth analysis of the data
• High Communication/Interpersonal Skills
• MS Office - Excellent skills (MS Excel, Power Point)
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• High level of responsibility
• Details oriented & accurate;
• Team player;
• Able to work under stress