Work Location: Offshore Operations Vessel
Qualifications & Experience:
Education: Technical education
Work Experience: Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a Lathe Machine / Bevelling Machine Operator.
Knowledge of Languages: English (intermediate), Azerbaijani (fluent)
Other Skills/Certificates Required:
- Capability to operate with rotating machines
- Knowledge of good practices relevant to own discipline, in order to carry out the job according to project quality standards
• Operate the bevelling machine during pipelay operation and ensure adequate attention to perform the pipe bevel according to the Offshore Welding Foreman instructions
• Perform the bevelling of the pipe according to the specific welding procedures.
• Ensure the proper implementation of approved operating procedures;
• Ensure observance of the project specifications;
• Ensure that safety standards are respected;
• Ensure that production quality and quantity standards are observed and issue the hand-over of completed works;
• Maintain a good housekeeping of his working place reducing the environmental footprints;
• Respect environments and environmental rules;
• Execute the mechanic activity and operation with the rotating machine;
• Execute repair with regard to mechanical equipment breakdown;
• Apply correctly the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment);
• Take care of the machine according to the supplier specification;
• Participate to the Tool box and JSA (Job Safety Analysis);
• Participate to training programs for new entry resources in order to explain the bevelling operations;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.