Accounts Receivable (AR) focuses on ensuring timely and accurate payments from customer accounts under his/her control, as well as on gathering and verifying relevant financial data.
- AR control: ensuring timely payments from customer accounts, monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, relevant reporting to local office and RHQ;
- Generating age analysis, reviewing AR aging to ensure compliance, relevant reporting to local office and RHQ;
- Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally, investigating and resolving customer queries;
- Collecting financial data, preparing monthly metrics and reports.
- Sales forecast collection & reporting on a weekly or monthly basis;
- Sales forecasting for annual management planning;
- Investigation and preparation of required information for Credit Line (CL) management;
- CL control, timely reporting for prolongation, maintenance and/or closing;
- Communication with RHQ AR & Credit Team for the purposes of efficient CL control;
- Quarterly collection of financial statements;
- Monthly collection of balance letters.
- Preparing & providing monthly closing reports;
- Preparing & providing target planning reports;
- Collecting sales forecasts;
- Preparing & providing weekly PSI report;
- Bonus payments control;
- BI reporting.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in Economics;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian;
• Experience in Accounts Receivable or similar role;
• Ability to accurately process numerical data;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both face to face and over the phone;
• Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports;
• Wide range of experience to resolve complex issues in effective ways;
• MS Office - Excellent skills (MS Excel).
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• High level of responsibility;
• Details oriented & accurate;
• Ability to work independently but preference for working in a team;
• Able to work under stress.